Are you living in western and Non-Muslim countries and worried about your kid’s religious education? Here we will suggest a few tips to teach Quran to your Kids.
Many people ask how to teach Quran to kids. The answer can come to send them to any mosque or Islamic center or mosque or hire a Qari (Quran tutor) to teach them Quran. No matter if it is the traditional way to teach Quran, the World is too fast today, and so are our kids. They are not willing to learn something by conventional methods. Instead, they need to learn interactively. They want learning accompanied by a fun time.
The traditional teaching methods, like teaching Quran from Qaida with the same black and white script, are not appealing to the children. Why not teach them with interactive, colourful, and full-of-activity teaching methods that they also learn in their Montessori class in their school? It will not only be fun for them to learn the daily lessons, but they will also learn them with interest. AlQuran Classes have developed some exciting tips to teach your kid. Have a look at these tips
Tips to Teach Quran to Kids:
- Teach your child in a friendly and appealing environment lets interactively teach them.
- Make two sets of cards with Arabic alphabets on one side and blank on the other. Then play with their memory and match games with those cards.
- Make a unique and colourful book for them to learn.
- Keep the routine regular but short. Let it be once a day on weekdays and twice a day on holidays.
- During the lesson, praise your kids, hug them and cuddle them.
- Often make them do paint and color in alphabets.
- Tell your kid that something extraordinary will follow Quran time, like a good story, playtime with mom, or a trip to the park.
- Recite small surahs after lying down to bed. Start from the first Kalama.
- Recite all small surahs, ayat ul kursi, dua e qanoot, and kalamahs on the way to school in the morning. Whether you go to school by car or walk, it takes no more than 12 minutes to recite. If you don’t drop your kids at school, don’t worry. This recitation could be done anywhere, any time, even on the swing.
- Give your toddler something extraordinary ( it could be a toy, a game, an Islamic book, a trip somewhere, or a treat) whenever he memorizes a new surah or finishes a juz of the Quran.
- Be patient and friendly to your kid so that he/she can learn freely.
But if you don’t have time because you work long hours and you can not give your child a certain amount of time, you can simply avail an online Quran teaching opportunity for your kids and let them learn Quran right from home. Now being a mother or father, you don’t have to spare a reasonable amount of time for them. The teachers at AlQuran Classes can teach your kids just like you can teach them. They are very friendly as well. See our teacher’s profile here.
AlQuranClasses understand the educational needs of kids, and we follow such standards and rules that won’t let the child get bored while Learning Quran. And we have qualified teachers from all over the World for this purpose, Alhamdulilah!
Best Online Quran Classes for People of all ages. Special Quran Classes designed for Women and Kids: Take 3 days FREE Trial: AlQuran Classes