Learn Tajweed Online
Have you ever heard of a well-known Quran Reciter and wondered how he could recite the Quran so beautifully and accurately?
The secret ingredient is “Tajweed”. You may wonder if you can learn the Quran with Tajweed and recite the Quran like professional Quran reciters.
What is Tajweed?
The word “Tajweed” means improving or making something better. Tajweed of the Quran represents a set of rules for correctly pronouncing Quranic Alphabets. It is common in the context of the Holy Quran. It is the knowledge and application of the laws of recitation, so the reading of the Quran will be perfect.
At AlQuranClasses, the student will learn how to recite the Quran with its proper Tajweed. In this course, one can learn Arabic letters and basic Tajweed with the regulation of Noon Sakinah, Meem Sakinah, and Laam Sakinah. They introduce terms in Arabic and then translate them into English for students. One can take this course for up to one year.
Why is it essential to learn Tajweed Course?
Learning the Tajweed course to recite the Quran correctly while keeping the requirements of Arabic Language Grammar is essential.
When you learn Quran with Tajweed, you’ll be able to pronounce the letters and words in Quranic verses correctly, giving every letter its right in reciting the Quran. Additionally, Tajweed adds a beautiful voice to the Quran recitation.
What are the benefits of this course?
- Understand how the Quran is supposed to be recited
- Gain a deeper understanding of the meanings of the verses.
- You gain limitless good deeds for reciting correctly.
- Your rank goes higher on the Resurrection Day the better you Recite.
- Proper Pronunciation of the Arabic Words.
- Understand the rules of Noon Sakinah, Meem Sakinah and Laam Sakinah.
What will we learn in Tajweed Course?
- Quran Recitation
- Applied Tajweed Rules
- Rules of Waqf
- Correct Pronunciation
- Quran Reading along with Tarteel
- Makhraj El-Haroof
Why Choose Us ?
- WorldWide Recognize
- We have served since 2010 in western countries, including the USA, UK, Australia and Canada.
- One-on-One Sessions
- We are offering online one-on-one sessions for Online Quran Classes.
- Choose your Tutors
- Choice of Male and Female Quran Tutors.
- Qualified Quran Tutors
- AlQuranClasses has a group of highly qualified Quran teachers who teach Online Quran, With Tajweed.
- Your suitable schedule
- You can schedule your class day and time as per your availability.
- Quran Completion Certificate
- Once you complete your course we'll award you a certificate
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I learn Tajweed?
- Hire a Qualified Quran tutor
- Focus on what you want to learn
- Do not lose Hope
- Recite Holy Quran with Proper Tajweed
- Learn the rules of Tajweed
- Focus on Noon Sakinah, Laam Sakinah and Meem Sakinah.
- Keep on Practicing
How much time does it take to learn Tajweed?
It depends on the child and how quickly he can learn and adapt. It can take 6 to 9 months or up to one year.
Can I learn Tajweed by myself?
Yes, you can, but it is a difficult task, so better you should explore for a qualified Quran tutor to teach you the rules of Tajweed, how to pronounce words, and identify places of articulation of letters.
What are the basics rules of Tajweed?
- Noon and Meem Mushaddad is that noon or meem Sakinah, which has a shaddah with Ghunnah of 2 beats.
- Al –Qalqalah is the sound at the end of the pronunciation of any letter of Qaaf, Tata, Baa, Jim or Daal, when it is Saakin, with sukoon or shaddah.