Return and refund policy shows the context in which you are suitable for a return or a refund on your order.
This policy covers our online sales.
Course fees are noted with each course listing—payment of the course fee required before the first class session. In most courses, students are responsible for purchasing any particular materials necessary for the class. No registration is complete without paying all applicable fees or receiving official authorization for payment from the registrant’s employer. Methods of payment include Paypal, recurring bank deposits, Skrill, Moneybookers, and others.
- All refunds must be made within 30 days after receiving written notice from the student or dismissal.
- Course fee subsidies onto a monthly subscription plan.
- The student drops the course before the course starts to date. A full refund (100%) of the amount paid is reimbursed to the student.
- No refund credit if the student drops the course after the subscription date passes.
- A 30-day notice is required for subscription cancellation. Total monthly payment will be subject to charge if the cancellation request is not given 30 days in advance.
- The student needs a month off. Should make a request one business week early to process our accounting. A 25$ administration fee will be charged as a rescheduling cost per course enrolment, but we do not guarantee the same teacher or schedule.
- If the Customer requests to change the course or update the course schedule, will be charged $5. Discounts can vary from 10% to 100%.
- Students can request makeup classes if they cannot make it to a regular class on any given day. Please inform us at least a day early; we do not entertain the same-day request for a makeup class.
- Customer requests for a makeup class will cost $5, and 1st two makeup classes will be free.
- We do not offer more than three make classes in a given subscription month.
- The student will not be eligible for any makeup class if they miss their class as per the given schedule. An official request requires exceptional circumstances. (Makeup classes expire within the subscription month of the billing cycle).
- We will not offer makeup classes for religious holidays such as Eid-ul-Fitr and Eid-ul-Adha or any other.
- We offer up to 3 Free classes for a Trial having the 30-minute session each max. Free Trial offers to new customers only.
- We do not provide Free trials for existing Customers or Customers changing enrollment or evolving teacher requests. We charge Trial classes for regular classes for such clients.
- We do not encourage gifts payment to our teachers, but one may request such fees.
- We do not offer any refund of Gift payments once dispatched from our accounting to the teacher.
How to Submit Refund Requests
All requests for refunds must be made in writing. Applications must include student’s and full Customer’s name, course title.
Submit the request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The date of the completed request and the start date of the course will determine the refund. Refunds may take 2-4 weeks after receiving the request for a refund.
Please call us if you have any questions.
Refunds for Cancelled Courses
If we cancel our course, a full refund will be applied to the payment account used for purchase.
How to Submit Course Cancellation Request
All requests for cancellation or course plan change must be in writing and must include students and total Customer’s name, course title.
If you want more clarification regarding our ‘Refund Policy, please feel free to contact us.