Many people ask how to teach Quran to kids. The answer can come is to send them to any mosque or Islamic center or mosque or hire a Qari (Quran tutor) for them to teach them the Quran. No matter it is the traditional way to teach Quran but the World is too fast today, so are our kids. They are not willing to learn something from traditional methods. Instead, they need learning in an interactive way. They want learning accompanied by a fun time.
The traditional methods of teaching like teaching the Quran from Qaida having the same black and white script are not appealing for the children. Why not teach them with an interactive, colorful, and full of activity teaching methods that they also learn in their Montessori class in their school. It will not only fun for them to learn the daily lessons but they will also learn it with interest. AlQuran Classes have developed some very interesting tips to teach your kid. Have a look at these tips.
Teach your child in a friendly and appealing environment lets teach them in an interactive way.
1. Make two sets of cards with the Arabic alphabets on one side and blank from another side. Then play with them memory and matching games with those cards.
2. Make a special and colorful book for them to learn.
3. .keep the routine regular but short let it be once a day on weekdays and twice a day in holidays.
4. During the lesson praise your kids often, hug them, and cuddle them a lot.
5. To teach the shapes of letters Fruits and veggies will be very useful.
6. Often make them do paint and color in alphabets.
7. Tell your kid that something very special will follow Quran time, like a good story or playtime with mom or a trip to the park.
8. Recite small surahs after lying down to bed. Start from the first Kalama
9. As you are advancing recite all small surahs, Ayat ul Kursi, Dua Qunoot, and kalmas on the way to school in the morning. No matter you go to school by car or you walk, it takes no more than 12 minutes to recite all. If you don’t drop your kids at school, don’t worry this recitation could be done anywhere, any time, even on the swing.
10. Give your toddler something very special( it could be a toy, a game, an Islamic book, a trip to somewhere, a treat) whenever he memorizes a new surah or finishes a juz of Quran.
Teach Online Quran:
Be very patient and friendly to your kid so that he/she can learn freely.
But if you don’t have time because you work long hours and you can not give a certain amount of time to your child them surprisingly you can simply avail of an online Quran teaching opportunity for your kids and let them learn Quran right from your home. Now being a mother or father you don’t have to spare a good amount of time for them.
The teachers at AlQuran Classes can teach your kids just like you can teach them. They are very friendly as well. See our teacher’s profile here. AlQuran Classes understands the educational needs of kids and we follow such standards and rules that won’t let the child get bored while Learning Quran. And we have got qualified teachers from all over the world for this purpose Alhamdulilah!