Teach Kids about Islam And Dua Memorization:Sadly our kids are not fortunate enough. We do not have much time to teach Islam to our kids. Everyone is busy earning bread for their kids to provide them “Good Future,” while no one thinks that their spiritual grooming will also play a crucial part in “Good Future.” In this world of tough competition, everyone has to work hard for survival, and there is less time for spiritual grooming, I understand. But do not leave their Islamic grooming neglected if you can not teach them by yourself. Like you send them to school since you can not teach them science or history, arrange someone to teach your kids Islam if you can not teach them by yourself. Just do not let them unattended in this matter. To lighten up your job, we can share your burden. We offer Dua memorization courses for kids and adults too. Along with our Dua memorization course, you can follow these tips too:
Tips For Dua Memorization:
- You can set up a dua memorization time for your kids. It could be at any time of the day. For example, before going to bed, it would be a good habit if kids revise all the duas they already know.
- While driving to school, instead of playing something on the CD player, or just having a random chat, utilize this time. Tell your kids to recite duas aloud.
- Every time you make them revise dua, in the end, give them a lesson of new dua.
- Tell them to repeat the new lesson at least ten times.
- Do not move to the next lesson until you know that your kid has memorized the previous one properly.
- Daily revision of previously memorized duas before going to the new lesson will help you or your child to memorize these duas for a much longer time.