Dua memorization plays a vital role in the life of Muslims. It ought to be remembered, recounted, and honed in varying backgrounds. Dua memorization is an act of worship (Ibadat). It’s an association in the middle of Allah and his adherents. Allah adores the individuals who ask from him through their prayers, in this way in different territories of the Quran.
We can see that individuals may allude to dua all the time; however, their considerations and activities connected with it are dubious. For us, presenting a dua is simply a custom we depend on when we are in a lousy position and have no other decision. We can comprehend the significance of Dua memorization from how it is a wellspring of correspondence between the maker of this world and his creation, i.e., people. He is the one who calms us from our troubles and distresses and gifts us our wishes. Just dua makes most of this conceivable; along these lines, retaining it, in the end, becomes a crucial piece of our life.
Allah emphasizes the need for dua:
وَإِذَا سَأَلَكَ عِبَادِى عَنِّى فَإِنِّى قَرِيبٌ ۖ أُجِيبُ دَعْوَةَ ٱلدَّاعِ إِذَا دَعَانِ ۖ فَلْيَسْتَجِيبُوا۟ لِى وَلْيُؤْمِنُوا۟ بِى لَعَلَّهُمْ يَرْشُدُونَ
“O Mohammad (S.A.W) when My slaves ask you concerning Me, (then) say indeed I am near; I respond to the Dua’as of the supplicant when he calls on Me.” [Al-Baqarah 2:186]
Daily Duas For Muslims:
Few daily Duas for Muslims,
- Dua before eating:
بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيْمِ
In the Name of Allah, Most Merciful and Most Beneficent.
- Dua before entering the mosque:
اللّهُـمَّ افْتَـحْ لي أَبْوابَ رَحْمَتـِك
O Allah, open to me the gates of Your mercy
- Dua when sneezing:
Praise is due to Allah
- Dua when entering home:
بِسْمِ اللهِ تَوَكَّلْتُ عَلىَ اللهِ وَلاَ حَوْلَ وَلاَ قُوَّةَ اِلاَّ بِاللهِ ط –
“Allah’s Name we begin with, I place my (full) trust in Allah, and there is no Might and Power except with Allah.”
- Dua when leaving Home:
بِسْـمِ اللهِ وَلَجْنـا، وَبِسْـمِ اللهِ خَـرَجْنـا، وَعَلـى رَبِّنـا تَوَكّلْـنا –
“In the Name of Allah we enter, in the Name of Allah we leave, and upon our Lord, we depend [then say As-Salaamu’ Alaykum to those present].
- Dua while Travelling
سُبْحَنَ الَّذِىْ سَخَّرَلَنَا هَذَا وَ مَا كُنَّا لَهُ مُقْرِنِيْنْ وَ اِنَّا اِلَى رَبِّنَا لَمُنْقَلِبُوْنْ
Glory be to Allah who has given us control over this (mode of transport), and without his Grace, we would not have been able to control it, and undoubtedly, we are to return towards our Lord.”
- Dua for Health
أَذْهِبِ الْبَأْسَ رَبَّ النَّاسِ وَاشْفِ أَنْتَ الشَّافِي لَا شِفَاءَ إِلَّا شِفَاؤُكَ شِفَاءٌ لَا يُغَادِرُ سَقَمَاً
“O Lord of the people, remove this pain and cure it, You are the one who cures, and there is no one besides You who can cure; grant such a cure that no illness remains.”
Tips For Dua Memorization
- You can set up a dua memorization time for your kids. It could be at any time of the day. For example, before going to bed, it would be a good habit if kids revise all the duas they already know.
- While driving to school, instead of playing something on the CD player or having a random chat, utilize this time. Tell your kids to recite duas aloud.
- Every time you make them revise the dua, in the end, give them a lesson on the new dua.
- Tell them to repeat the new lesson at least ten times.
- Do not move to the next lesson until you know your kid has memorized the previous one properly.
- Daily revision of previously memorized duas before going to the new lesson will help you or your child memorize these duas for much longer.