Lets Make a Ramadan 1 minute Deal. The Ramadan is here with loads of Blessing in each moment.Do not let it’s moment to be wasted.
The Blessed month of Ramadan is here with loads of Blessing folded in every single moment of it. So are you opening each and every fold of it and collecting the blessings out of it? Do not let it’s single minute to go wasted. Are you wondering what can you do in a minute. Let’s share some deeds that are 1 minute Deal but with Huge reward InshaAllah.
- In 1 minute, you can say ”Astaghfiru Allaah” (I seek forgiveness of Allah) more than 100 times. The virtue of seeking forgiveness is dear in eyes of Allah. It becomes the reason of obtaining forgiveness, entering Paradise, having good provisions, increasing one’s strength, repelling harm, having affairs facilitated and to get rid of your sins.
- In 1 minute, you can recite chapter Al-Fatihah ( opening chapter of the Quran) silently. Some scholars, (May Allah have mercy upon them) stated that a person gets more than 1400 good deeds for reciting it once.So, If one recites it 7 times, one gets 9800 good deeds in one minute.
- In 1 minute, you can say
”Laa ilaaha illa Allaah wahdahu laa shareeka lah, lahul mulku wa lahul hamdu wa huwa ‘ala kulli chay’in qadeer.” (None has the right to be worshipped except Allah Alone. He has neither partners nor associates, to Him belongs sovereignty and praise and He is over all things wholly capable)
20 times; its reward is setting 8 slaves free for the sake of Allah from the children of Ismaa’eel (Ishmael), may Allah exalt his mention.
- In Ramadan 1 minute deal, you can say
”Subhaana Allaah wa bihamdihi, Subhaana Allaah Al-Adheem” (How perfect Allah is and all praise be to Him. how perfect Allah is, The Supreme) 50 times, and these are two expressions which are easy to say, but they are very heavy on the scale of good deeds, and they are beloved to Allah. [ [Bukhari: Hadith No:673, V:8] and [Bukhari, B:9, V:93, Hadith 652].
- The Prophet (PBUH), said:
”If I were to say: ”Subhaana Allaah, wal hamdu lillaah, wa laa ilaaha illa Allaah, wallaahu Akbar.” (How perfect Allah is, all praise be to Allah, None has the right to be worshiped except Allah, and Allah is the greatest.)it is better for me than the whole world.” [Muslim].
In 1 minute, you can say the above 18 times, and these words are the most beloved words to Allah, and the best of all speeches. And their weight on the scale of good deeds is very heavy, as reported in authentic narrations.
- In 1 minute dealing, you can
say ”la hawla wa laa quwwata illa billaah.”
(there is neither might nor power except by Allah) more than 40 times. This is a treasure among the treasures of Paradise. As reported by Al-Bukhari and Muslim, may Allah have mercy upon them. It also consoles one in time of hardship and difficulty.
1 Minute Dealing
- In 1 minute, you can say ”Laa ilaaha illa Allaah” (None has the right to be worshipped but Allah).approximately 50 times.As it is the word of Tawheed (Oneness of Allaah), a good word, and a firm statement. And whoever says this expression as his last words before breathing his last, he will enter Paradise InshaAllah. There are many other virtues of this statement.
- In 1 minute, you can exalt the mention of the Prophet, sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam, by saying ”Sala Allaahu ‘Alayhi wa sallam” 50 times, for which Allah will exalt your mention 500 times, because one exaltation is multiplied tenfold.
- In 1 minute, you can be grateful to Allah by saying Alhamdulilah more than 100 times for His each and every blessing on you.
- In 1 minute, you can say SubhanAllah more than 100 times and can praise Allah.
- In 1 minute, you can read a part of the Quran.
- In 1 minute, you can memorize a small verse of the Quran.
- In 1 minute, you can forbid evil.
- In 1 minute, you can intervene in doing good for a person.
- In 1 minute, you can take off an obstacle from the road.
- In 1 minute, you can comfort a distressed and troubled person.
So, you see that such great rewards are of just 1 minute deal only. These are only few, you will find many others right coming from your heart if you intend to not miss even a single minute of your life. And this is not particularly for Ramadan, make it a LIFE TIME practice and InshaAllah at the last minute of our lives will be proud of All such ‘1 minute’.